Monday, November 30, 2015

Thanksgiving


I think that it's important to be reminded of all the good thing in life so since  next week is Thanksgiving I have decided to make a list of all of the things I am thankful for.

  • My family
  • My friends
  • My house
  • Nutella
  • Books
  • Movies
  • I Phone
  • Anything chocolate
  • Food in general
  • Sports
  • TV
  • WIFI
  • sleep
Besides being a 13 year old girl in America here comes the deep stuff the things I am truly thankful for and seriously can't live without.
  • The opportunity to go to school
  • A house
  • No war or violence going on where I live or at least none that I am aware of
  • A family that really cares about me 
  • Food 
  These are some of the things that I can think of now that I am thankful for and now that I listed a few things I would also like to know some of the things that you are thankful for in the comments down below HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you on so many of the things you said but we have a lot of stuff in common.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thankful to have you in class! :)

    ReplyDelete