Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Diary


April 3rd, 2006

            Dear Diary,
                  Today I met my little sister for the first time. Her name is Deena. I was at my grandmothers house and my dad was at the hospital with my mom but he quickly came back to get me and my brother to meet our new sibling. When I first found out I was kind of upset. I would have to share a room and I thought it wasn't fair because my mom should have thought about that before she just up an moved all my stuff. Second my little brother who was born only two years before is adorable and fun but sometimes he is SUPER annoying he cries almost every day if he doesn't get what he wants so basically when I found out I was like "really another one?" Anyway when my dad called my grandma I just smiled and then went back to playing with my brother. I mean I am excited and all but nothing really feels different so I was kind of like whatever. My dad came and picked us up an hour later and we headed for the hospital.She was born at  Lutheran General which is across the way from a Portillo's so of course we stopped there first. My dad was in a good mood that day so he told us to order whatever so me and my brother went ahead and got Giant chocolate cake milkshakes. They were amazing. That is literally the number one thing I remember about today was the milkshakes, the rest is kind of a blur. Anyway the rest of the day me and my brother just sat in a hospital chair watching people pass my sister around like they were playing hot potato because no one person held her too long finally me and my brother got to hold her and even though my brother wasn't care full I made sure I was after all I am the oldest. Today was super fun and I can't wait for all the fun things that will happen and all the experiences I will get to have with my little sister.


No comments:

Post a Comment