Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Sarah's Key


Sarah's Key is an AMAZING book that I have currently read that was recommended to me by Mrs. Joyner my English and Literature teacher. Sarah's Key is about a little Jewish girl living in Paris during World War 2 in 1941, and the struggles she faces during this time period. Every other chapter it switches though to a reporter in 2002 who came from Boston, Massachusetts to Paris, France and is now a Journalist. This reporter was assigned to do a report on the Vel' d'Hiv roundup of Jews and the deeper she looks in on this event that few know about the more secrets she finds. Its wonderfully sad but it's one of my favorite World War 2 books. I highly recommend other books also if you end up reading this book and love it such as The Boy In The striped Pajamas, Daniel's story, and The Book Thief.


No comments:

Post a Comment