Sunday, April 10, 2016

Beginning Blog



         This weeks blog was supposed to be about beginnings and endings. Personally I hate endings because that usually means that something I really enjoy, is going away. It's like when I was in fourth grade I was excited yet super scared to go to the middle school because of all the work I would have to do and all the things that might happen. Yet now right when I got to become one of the oldest kids in the middle school, right when I started to feel comfortable and at ease with my workload of homework and my classes and started to feel like I was really getting the hang of it, they are going to end it by sending me to the high school where I will be one of the youngest kids in the school and I will have so much work and I will be so confused.               This is why beginnings are better, because it is the start of a new adventure and you don't have to think about it ending, because it is a long way from now. I like beginnings seeing that they are happy because you have finally gotten over the fact that you ended something to get there. Even though I don't want to leave Golf, where their were only 72 kids in my grade and I knew everyone at my school, I still am kind of excited for my beginning at Niles North.Though my Freshman year might be kind of tough, when I am a Senior and I look back at all the mistakes I made and all the homework and grades that's how I will know I have improved. I guess you can't have a beginning without an ending but maybe beginnings are there to make endings seem not-so-sad, and to cushion the blow. Maybe even though I feel this is sad now everything will be okay in the end. And if it's not, it's not the end. -unknown 

2 comments:

  1. I'm excited for your new beginning at the high school, but I am sad for your ending here at GMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited for your new beginning at the high school, but I am sad for your ending here at GMS!

    ReplyDelete