Thursday, January 14, 2016

Creed Movie Review

  One of my favorite movies that I watched recently was Creed. Some of you may have heard of it but until recently I had not. It was a really good movie about Apollo Creeds (from the Rocky movies) son Adonis (Michael Jordan) who is trained by Rocky (Sylvester Stallone) to be one of the greatest boxers alive and create a legacy of his own just like his father. There are ups and downs and happy scenes and sad ones and ones just in between, but in the end I liked the movie a lot and if you loved Rocky you will definitely love it also. Rocky and Creed are very similar yet Creed is more updated and I think will be more appealing to younger people because I watched Rocky but it took awhile to start up and it was very old school so I definitely  think Creed is a better choice for you if you didn't like Rocky but enjoy watching boxing movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment