Thursday, January 21, 2016

Quote

These are some of my favorite quotes because they motivate me and inspire me.The first two are by Mia Hamm one of the best women's soccer players ever who ever since the age of 10 I wanted too be exactly like. I felt it was important to have these and the very last one as my quotes because as a soccer player I have grown up experiencing these things and these quotes really mean a lot to me.I also love them because they come from my childhood hero. The third one is from my favorite book of all time that I will make all my children and grandchildren read with me when I am eighty and if you haven't read Harry Potter just go right now to nearest library and read it and tell me what you think!(I kind of already know it's amazing isn't it?)

 





No comments:

Post a Comment