Sunday, January 31, 2016

Alien



        Hi I'm Emma the alien and I want to share with you my tough experience of going to school and the challenges I face because of the way I look because of meiosis. Every day as I walk through school I see people stare and look at my pig-ish nose, big lips, and tiny feet as if I am a monster and I have to pretend that I am unfazed and that I really don't care when really their looks are really unsettling. I am bigger than all of the other kids  and they make fun of me calling me names and move out of the way as I come through afraid of me. I am actually a nice person but no one talks to me so they wouldn't know. I can't even talk to someone without them looking away because my halo shines very bright on the top of my head and they squint and look away, it isn't like people talk to me much anyways but still. I have a big mop of long curly hair that I hide behind hoping everyone won't look at my huge nose and giant lips and eyes but still they do. I hope that one day I will meet someone like myself who happened to gain some of the traits I did during meiosis from their parents that I can relate too.

No comments:

Post a Comment