Tuesday, January 5, 2016

New Years BLog

 Two Words I Would Like to Sum Up 2016

The two words I would like to sum up 2016 are exciting and fun.
      I think 2016 will be a good year because I will be graduating and going to high school which I am very excited for. In high school I am looking forward to making new friends, probably getting lost and playing sports. Also I am very hopeful that I will get to do a lot of exciting things over this year and I feel that this year I will do better, try harder, and try more things such as these lollipops I saw at the sugar factory that have real scorpions inside. 

1 comment:

  1. I also think that this year will be great and you should totally try those lollipops they are not as bad as you think and they are actually really good.

    ReplyDelete